Wealth Professional announced today that it has selected Tetrault Wealth Advisory Group as a Finalist for Digital Innovator Of The Year in the 5th annual , the premier and prestigious awards event for the wealth management industry in Canada and top representation of outstanding service, performance, innovation and principle in the business.
When judging this category, the following criteria will be considered:
- Overall use of digital platforms and wealth technology solutions in the last 12-18 months, demonstrating positive outcomes
- Clear narrative demonstrating the needs identification process for implementation of the technology
- Alignment of the use of the technology with the organization’s broader goals
- Innovation in the types of technology used
- Efficiencies and cost-savings gained from use of technology
- Evidence of return on investment and impact on staff engagement and performance
Winners in all 25 categories will be selected by a panel of industry experts and announced on May 30, 2019 during a stellar black-tie awards gala at The Liberty Grand Toronto hosted by ET Canada’s Cheryl Hickey.
“The finalists demonstrate the resilience and sheer management smarts it takes to build a thriving business in the wealth sector today. Success stories like theirs are the lifeblood of financial advisory and services in Canada,” said Jessica Duce, project director of the Wealth Professional Awards. “We are privileged to welcome them at the gala in May for a night of recognition and celebration.”
The annual gala welcomes over 600 top wealth professionals and organizations. Those who wish to attend the event are urged to reserve seats .
About Wealth Professional Canada:
Wealth Professional Canada (WPC) is the leading business magazine for the wealth management and financial advisory sector for in-depth industry issues, market trends, business analysis and intelligence. WPC is complemented by daily news website featuring breaking news, an industry forum and exclusive multimedia content, as well as sister publication (LHP). WPC and LHP are published by independent media company Key Media International.