Welcome to https://robtetrault.com (the “Site”) & Tetrault Wealth Advisory Group – Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management. (A Financial Advisors and Wealth Management Firm in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada). We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site (“Visitors”) who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by Tetrault Wealth Advisory Group – Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management (collectively, “Services”) (“Authorized Customers”).
Definitions and legal references
- This Website (or this Application)
- The property that enables the provision of the Service.
- Owner (or We)
- Tetrault Wealth Advisory Group – Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management – The natural person(s) or legal entity that provides this Website and/or the Service to Users.
- User (or You)
- The natural person or legal entity that uses this Website.
- The service provided by this Website as described in these Terms and on this Website.
- Personally Identifiable Information
- Refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
- A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
This document contains a section dedicated to Brazilian Users and their privacy rights.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Users. We collect the following additional information from our Users: the name, email address, phone number, that the User intends to purchase or sell.
What organizations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Users. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Users. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
The detailed information on processing of Personally Identifiable Information is shown below:
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
StatCounter is an analytics service provided by StatCounter.
Personal data processed : Cookies, Usage Data
Clicky (Roxr Software Ltd)
Clicky is an analytics service provided by Roxr Software Ltd.
Personal data processed : Cookies, Usage Data
Google Analytics (Google LLC)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google LLC. Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal data processed : Cookies, Usage Data
How does the Website use Personally Identifiable Information?
We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Website, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfill buying and selling requests on the Website. We may email Users about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Website or information related to the subject matter of the Website. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Users in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by Tetrault Wealth Advisory Group – Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of Tetrault Wealth Advisory Group – Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management except for use as indicated above.
What options are available to Users regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
Users may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by either :
- Emailing us at [email protected]
Are Cookies Used on the Website?
with the drawback that certain features of Website may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
Cookies used by our service providers
How does Tetrault Wealth Advisory Group – Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management use login information?
Tetrault Wealth Advisory Group – Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Website, track a Users movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
What partners or service providers have access to Personally Identifiable Information from Users on the Website?
How does the Website keep Personally Identifiable Information secure?
All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Users is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering, and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Users for any such occurrences.
How can Users correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Users may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by either:
- Emailing us at [email protected]
Can a User delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Website?
We provide Users with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Website’s database by contacting. However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Users entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
These are summarized rights that you have under data protection law:
- The right to access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to object to processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority
- The right to withdraw consent
Links to other websites
https://robtetrault.com contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another website. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
Information for Users residing in Brazil
This section of the document uses the term “personal information” as it is defined in the Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados (LGPD).
The grounds on which we process your personal information
We can process your personal information solely if we have a legal basis for such processing. Legal bases are as follows :
- your consent to the relevant processing activities;
- compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that lies with us;
- the carrying out of public policies provided in laws or regulations or based on contracts, agreements and similar legal instruments;
- studies conducted by research entities, preferably carried out on anonymized personal information;
- the carrying out of a contract and its preliminary procedures, in cases where you are a party to said contract;
- the exercising of our rights in judicial, administrative or arbitration procedures;
- protection or physical safety of yourself or a third party;
- the protection of health – in procedures carried out by health entities or professionals;
- our legitimate interests, provided that your fundamental rights and liberties do not prevail over such interests; and
- credit protection.
To find out more about the legal bases, you can contact us at any time using the contact details provided in this document.
Categories of personal information processed
To find out what categories of your personal information are processed, you can read the section “Detailed information on processing of Personally Identifiable Information” within this document.
Why we process your personal information
To find out why we process your personal information, you can read the section “Detailed information on processing of Personally Identifiable Information” within this document.
Your Brazilian privacy rights, how to file a request and our response to your requests
Your Brazilian privacy rights
You have the right to :
- obtain confirmation of the existence of processing activities on your personal information;
- access to your personal information;
- have incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal information rectified;
- obtain the anonymization, blocking or elimination of your unnecessary or excessive personal information, or of information that is not being processed in compliance with the LGPD;
- obtain information on the possibility to provide or deny your consent and the consequences thereof;
- obtain information about the third parties with whom we share your personal information;
- obtain, upon your express request, the portability of your personal information (except for anonymized information) to another service or product provider, provided that our commercial and industrial secrets are safeguarded;
- obtain the deletion of your personal information being processed if the processing was based upon your consent, unless one or more exceptions provided for in art. 16 of the LGPD apply;
- revoke your consent at any time;
- lodge a complaint related to your personal information with the ANPD (the National Data Protection Authority) or with consumer protection bodies;
- oppose a processing activity in cases where the processing is not carried out in compliance with the provisions of the law;
- request clear and adequate information regarding the criteria and procedures used for an automated decision; and
- request the review of decisions made solely on the basis of the automated processing of your personal information, which affect your interests. These include decisions to define your personal, professional, consumer and credit profile, or aspects of your personality.
You will never be discriminated against, or otherwise suffer any sort of detriment, if you exercise your rights.
How to file your request
You can file your express request to exercise your rights free from any charge, at any time, by using the contact details provided in this document, or via your legal representative.
How and when we will respond to your request
We will strive to promptly respond to your requests.
In any case, should it be impossible for us to do so, we’ll make sure to communicate to you the factual or legal reasons that prevent us from immediately, or otherwise ever, complying with your requests. In cases where we are not processing your personal information, we will indicate to you the physical or legal person to whom you should address your requests, if we are in the position to do so.
In the event that you file an access or personal information processing confirmation request, please make sure that you specify whether you’d like your personal information to be delivered in electronic or printed form.
You will also need to let us know whether you want us to answer your request immediately, in which case we will answer in a simplified fashion, or if you need a complete disclosure instead.
In the latter case, we’ll respond within 15 days from the time of your request, providing you with all the information on the origin of your personal information, confirmation on whether or not records exist, any criteria used for the processing and the purposes of the processing, while safeguarding our commercial and industrial secrets.
In the event that you file a rectification, deletion, anonymization or personal information blocking request, we will make sure to immediately communicate your request to other parties with whom we have shared your personal information in order to enable such third parties to also comply with your request – except in cases where such communication is proven impossible or involves disproportionate effort on our side.
Transfer of personal information outside of Brazil permitted by the law
We are allowed to transfer your personal information outside of the Brazilian territory in the following cases :
- when the transfer is necessary for international legal cooperation between public intelligence, investigation and prosecution bodies, according to the legal means provided by the international law;
- when the transfer is necessary to protect your life or physical security or those of a third party;
- when the transfer is authorized by the ANPD;
- when the transfer results from a commitment undertaken in an international cooperation agreement;
- when the transfer is necessary for the execution of a public policy or legal attribution of public service;
- when the transfer is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation, the carrying out of a contract or preliminary procedures related to a contract, or the regular exercise of rights in judicial, administrative or arbitration procedures.
Last Updated: April 22, 2021[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]