Business and Corporate
Fee Only Financial Planning
From big picture to small details, we can help you with your investment needs.
Fee Only Business and Corporate Financial Planning
Discover the Tetrault Wealth Difference!
Developing a sound business financial strategy to
maximize gains and minimize losses customized to your
needs is our specialty. Whatever your situation is we
know we can help!
*** Working with our team you can expect all of the benefits of our Personal Financial Plan ***
– Plus –
• Corporate Investment Audit
• Buy-Sell Review & Funding
• Corporate Risk Management & Insurance Strategies
• Corporate Structure Review (Opco / Holdco / Trusts)
• Corporate Tax Planning Concepts
• Business Succession Planning Review
• Compensation Overview
In addition to:
• Comprehensive Financial Plan (Hard Copy & PDF)
• Discovery Meeting, Plan Presentation Meeting
• One Plan Update or Revision (if required based on error or change to material information)
• Up to 4 additional review meetings (these include any coordination with accountant or lawyer) during one year service agreement (new fees applicable beyond one year)
*Not all categories will apply in all situations, fee does not change based on inclusion or exclusion of potential topics.
*Work with a leading leading fiduciary financial advisor Rob Tetrault and his
team of financial specialists. Tetrault Wealth Advisory Group is a world class
wealth management firm specializing in holistic custom financial solutions.*
Getting Started is Easy.
Chat With Us Below.
Tétrault Wealth Advisory Group
The Tétrault Wealth Advisory Group is a portfolio management team working for Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management. We are fully covered by the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF) and are held to the regulatory standards set forth by the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC). In addition to satisfying regulatory requirements, working with Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management allows the Tétrault Wealth Advisory Group the benefit access to an extensive amount of financial market research to supplement the independent research done within the group.